There are four primary areas in which we run programs, namely education, health, livelihoods and disaster preparedness and response. Our work includes bringing about gender transformative change, building resilience and inclusive governance.
We currently work in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Our work focuses on India; we do not have projects in other countries.
The money collected from our fundraising initiatives are used for:
- Empowering women and girls from poor and marginalised communities to rise above abject poverty and social exclusion
- Funding our extensive programmes across the two states like providing education to out-of-school children, improving physical and mental health, facilitating sustainable livelihoods for project participants, and reducing malnutrition among marginalised families.
- Bringing about a more gender equal society, build resilience among communities to overcome exclusion, poverty and disasters, and connect small scale skill workers with entrepreneurs and markets
We value the support provided by our donors. Therefore, your privacy concerns regarding the safety of personal and sensitive information is of paramount importance to us. We do not share or expose any of our donor data with any external agencies.
Parivruddhi’s mandate is to:
- Create an environment of social awareness by generating and promoting opportunities of sustainability in the fields of education, health, culture & human values, science and technology, and social sensitization
- Create resource centers and community hotspots to impart livelihood training and achieve scalable skilling, higher productivity resulting in skill-related employment opportunities
- Empower community-based organizations (CBOs) and Self-Help Groups (SHGs) among the poor and under-privileged communities
- Empower youth and women to further improve their effectiveness, skills and efforts through best identified tools and employment/livelihood opportunities
- Bring more visible social change and to persuade the policy making in the areas of social, educational, economic and empowerment matters.
All donations to our organizations are eligible for 50% tax exemption under Section 80 G. Tax receipts are provided to all our donors, regardless of the amount of contribution, via email or WhatsApp.
We receive funding from individuals like you, corporates and institutions
Yes, you are always welcome to donate to us in cash or in kind.
In our journey so far, we have received immense support from individuals, corporate companies, educational institutions, civil governance bodies and many more. One can associate with us in any of the above manners. If interested, please visit the ‘Contact us’ page , ‘Partner with us’ or ‘‘Become a Volunteer’ page for more information.
We strongly believe that development and sustainable change can happen only with the involvement of individuals of the society. Believing in this principle of ‘Civic Driven Change’ Parivruddhi Foundation sensitises the civil society in order to make them partners in our mission.
Still Need Help
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best
solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.